- This event has passed.
Sharon Community Free Medical Clinic
|Recurring Event (See all)
Every second Saturday of the month
- We offer a free medical clinic on the second Saturday of each month
- The medical care is free, and is given by an all volunteer, all Christian staff
- A clothes closet is also available, with free, used clothing items
- The only requirement for patients. is that the patient does not have any medical insurance
- Patients with deductibles that they cannot afford, are also seen if openings are available
- All age patients are seen
- We do not see patients by appointment. It is a come and wait clinic, and patients should plan to be at clinic most of the day
- We do serve a free, hot, brunch to our patients and staff each clinic day
- We are limited in the number of patients that we see, due to the small number of doctors, nurses and volunteer staff that we have currently
- We need all kinds of providers including Physician assistants, Nurse practitioners, doctors, and nurses.