- This event has passed.
Overton – Fireworks In The Park
July 4 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
The City of Overton will hold its annual “Fireworks in the Park” event again this year Saturday, July 4
Vendor booths and children’s activities in the park will be open from 5 p.m. to dark
The Fireworks Show begin at dark (9 pm – ish)
The City wishes to invite the public to the event for good wholesome family fun, food, and children’s activities in the Overton Municipal Park located at the end of Lakeshore Drive.
- The City of Overton has been known to have one of the longest lasting fireworks shows in East Texas each year running in excess of 45 minutes and this year should be no different!
- There will be three (3) bounce house / obstacle course inflatables for the children to enjoy in the park. *Bring swim attire for the kids! One of the bounce houses has a water slide!*
- Food trucks and food vendors will be available to satisfy your taste buds, come hungry. Food trucks & food vendors already booked are Kona Ice, Hit the Spot BBQ, Lupita’s, It’s the Bee’s Knees Bubble Tea & Pizza, Eat a Bite.
- The event will have several craft and other vendors to browse and shop as well. Booth’s will be located in the grassy area by the lake at the corner of Lakeshore Drive where the road ends into the Park.
- The Overton Lake Dam road will be open for fireworks spectating with lawn chairs and blankets
- The City is excited to announce that the North Lake Dam / Spillway project on the lower portion of the Overton Lake is complete. We ask that you do not drive any motorized vehicles on the dam road.
- The City of Overton would like to thank the many sponsors who have generously donated to help make this event possible again this year.