Ignite Your Legacy Girls’ Conference
February 15 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm$10
- The conference is Saturday, Feb. 15, from 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Doors open at 8:30 a.m.
- 89.5 KVNE’s Nikki Martinez is a panelist again this year!
- The all-day conference is just $10, including a lunch
- Event is girls currently in grades 6-12
- This year’s artist is Blanca!
About the ministry:
The Ignite Your Legacy girls conference actually started in 2012. The motivation behind it came from the death of Skylar Carpenter at the young age of 15. Skylar made an impact on her family, friends, and surrounding community. Even at 15, Skylar had started shining her light for Jesus wherever she went. Her impact on her friends was eye opening to us, her family, so each year around February 17th (the anniversary of Sky’s Heavenly homecoming), we want to encourage other young girls that they can also make a difference, starting now. This year we are going with the theme: You are Enough. God can use us all right now, right where we are at. You just have to be willing to let Him.