« All Events
East Texas Healthy Living Expo
May 16 @ 12:30 pm - 5:00 pm Free
- Our purpose is to provide an annual event which offers practical information and guidance on what it means to be healthy based on Biblical principles and to provide local services centered on whole-person healing: physical, mental and Spiritual
- The Biblical principles are based on the pneumonic C.R.E.A.T.I.O.N. (choice, rest, environment, activity, trust in God, interpersonal relationships, outlook and nutrition) where the public will guided through 8 booths highlighting each of these topics
- Several local businesses and individuals will be promoting their services: screening for high cholesterol and diabetes; testing for HIV, Hep. C and syphilis; blood donations; drug/alcohol prevention; plant-based diet information with juicing demonstrations; chair massages and free haircuts PLUS much more
- This is a free outdoor event at Broughton Park
801 S. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.
- Sunday, May 16, from 12:30 – 5 p.m.