« All Events
Come and Go Forum
October 9 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Citizens are invited to help plan the future of Mount Pleasant at a kickoff community forum Saturday, October 9, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the Mount Pleasant Civic Center.
- The come-and-go event for all community stakeholders is an important part of the process to update the City’s Comprehensive Plan and to develop a Parks and Recreation Plan
- These are essential tools that will set and guide policy for new development and redevelopment, programs, infrastructure and more
- Refreshments will be served
- Mount Pleasant Civic Center
1800 N. Jefferson Ave., 75455
Mt. Pleasant, TX
- Visit PlanMP2040.com to subscribe for updates on these projects.
- If you have any questions, please contact Robert LaCroix, City of Mount Pleasant Director of Building & Development at 903-575-4149, ext. 2225 or [email protected]
- City of Mount Pleasant |501 N. Madison | Mount Pleasant, TX 75455 | 903-575-4000 | mpcity.net