- This event has passed.
Carter Blood Drive
- Piney Woods Regional Advisory Council (RAC-G) is sponsoring a blood drive for Carter Blood Care June 3 RAC-G
- Carter’s supply is around a half-day supply on hand. Their norm is 3-5 days.
- Let’s help bring their blood reserves back up to where they should be!
- For more information, please contact Michael at 903-474-3282
- Or email Michael at [email protected]
My name is Michael Johnson, my wife and I are a frequent listeners of KVNE daily. My wife and I truly enjoy the selection of Christian music played on your radio station. I am a Health Care Coordinator for the Piney Woods Regional Advisory Council RAC-G here in Tyler. During the pandemic and past winter storm we discovered that Carter Blood Care only had a half a day supply of blood on hand. Their norm is 3 to 5 day supply.
This matters to me and this is my story; I am a retired police officer. Back in 2009 while I was on a traffic stop on a Hwy, I was standing outside the driver side door of the violator’s vehicle. A pick-up truck left the roadway, struck me, causing life threatening injuries and losing 3 pints of blood. I personally know how important we have blood on hand to help those injured and ill. We all know we need blood to live and survive. Would KVNE be interested in assisting us in our goal to help those in need please?
If so, please respond to this email or contact me at 903-474-3282.
Or email ; [email protected]