« All Events
Blood Drive at UMC of Frankston
August 7 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
- Carter BloodCare will be on site with a Blood Drive August 7 from 10 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Carter BloodCare is in critical need of blood. In the midst of such dire circumstances, the blood center is showing appreciation to those individuals who can take time to help give for life, by providing no-cost COVID-19 antibody testing on successful donations
- In accordance to the CORVID-19 regulations, the drive will be held in the large gymnasium to allow for at least 10 feet of space between donors.
- Donors are asked to schedule an appointment before arriving
- If online access is available they should complete the online questionnaire prior to their appointment via QuickScreen(qs.carterbloodcare.org).
- If you have gotten COVID-19 and are fully recovered, you are eligible to donate blood 28 days after all symptoms have disappeared.
- Individuals, fully-recovered from COVID-19, may be interested in convalescent plasma donations.
- To schedule an appointment online or call (903) 363-0400.