« All Events
10th Annual Tyler Run for Autism
September 18 @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pm Free
Join us for year 10!
- The Tyler Run for Autism began in 2012 with the purpose of raising funds to provide much needed Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) therapy for children on the autism spectrum in East Texas.
- 100% of the funds raised are given back to children enrolled at The Treatment and Learning Center for Children with Autism (TLC).
- Please note, only paid registrants will receive a goody bag with the race day t-shirts.
Event details and schedule
- Saturday, Sept. 18 at Pollard United Methodist Church
- Packet Pickup: Location, date and times TBA
- Race Day Schedule of Activities (subject to change):
- 8:15a: Opening ceremony (blessing, color guard and national anthem)
- 8:30a: 5K starts
- 1-mile fun walk to following directly after